Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Middle school can be hard!

I've officially learned something about middle school! It seems all fine... until people get all relaxed and feel they can say what they want, NOT FUN! Some random girl walks up to me the other day and said something I can't even put on here!!! I guess it is just people being weirdos! We all have to live with that! I still can't believe that on the first day I made 11 new friends! I guess I am easy to love! <3>Today my mom and I had a little day together! At first I was out sledding with friends, but then we all came home and it turned out the door was locked and my mom was at target! THANK GOD FOR CELL PHONES!! I called my mom and she came back home, picked me up, and took me back to target!! Gotta love her! I got a shirt for thanksgiving dinner with my dads family!
Hope everyone us having fun out in the snow!!

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment