Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Long time!!

Hey!!!

It has been like 5 years since I've been on my blog... HEEHEE
Middle School is so much fun! SO many new things that you don't even know about in Elementary. I have met so many new friends too!
Some of them are:
Ceci
Josie
Nic
Jacob
Kayla
Aliyah
Anna
Carson
Jeff
Linda, Nathan, NIKKI, Cameron (who I've actually known FORVER because of swimming but we just became REALLY REALLY close friends because of school)

I have so many great friends with so many different personality's!
The only issue for me is HOMEWORK! I'm in advanced everything except enrichment classes sooo Math, Science, Language arts and History and I get TONS of homework!!!
I need to go do homework but whateverrrr :)

My computer is freaking out so I guess I'll go do my homework!!

<3
LENA



No comments:

Post a Comment